Certain Hope

Ramblings and Writings of Mark Bates, Senior Pastor of University Presbyterian Church, Orlando.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

How to Dissuade yourself from becoming a Blogger

My homepage is a personalized Google homepage. So, whenever I open my browser, it pops up with everything from stock quotes, ESPN, Psychology Today, CNN, etc… One of the sections is “How To”. These are random articles from Wikihow.com. I thought it would be a rather ironic post to put on a blog.

http://www.wikihow.com/Dissuade-Yourself-from-Becoming-a-Blogger

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's really ironic is that I was trying to decide whether to blog or not to blog. I was just about to make my decision when I saw this How-To (I also have the same kind of home page you do).

Despite the negativitism in the article, I've decided to go ahead with it.

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home