Certain Hope

Ramblings and Writings of Mark Bates, Senior Pastor of University Presbyterian Church, Orlando.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States

Monday, May 14, 2007

Christ Kingdom Church


I had the privilege of preaching at Christ Kingdom Church (CKC) a cople of weeks ago. Christ Kingdom is a daughter church of UPC, the church where I serve. Scott Puckett, the pastor of CKC is true friend and brother in Christ. Before launching CKC, Scott served with me at UPC for about 11 years, dating back to his time in seminary. Also, about half of the people at CKC used to be at UPC. We sent them out along with Scott and Laura Puckett to start this new church. So, it was great to get together with old friends and see how God is blessing the expansion of His church. It was also wonderful to see how many people at CKC I did not know. The church is effectively reaching out in its community.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home